Touchstone • The Reporter • WHAT Radio

Hatter Network

Touchstone • The Reporter • WHAT Radio

Hatter Network

Touchstone • The Reporter • WHAT Radio

Hatter Network

Post Archives by Month
Unpacked: With President Roellke
Staff Who Care: Recognizing Stetsons Humble Heroes
Letter From The Editor
View All

Star Sign Study Spots

Star Sign Study Spots

Have your study spots gotten a bit dull? Find your zodiac sign to be matched with a new study spot idea. If the match isn’t speaking to you, feel free to peruse the other signs; there’s no rules!

Aries (March 21-April 19)

Aries are known to be confident leaders. Channel some of that confidence and string up a hammock in palm court! Catch some rays while you catch up on your reading.

Taurus (April 20-May 20)

Taurus are described as stubborn, but there’s no need to go it alone. When your homework finally has you stumped, walk up to the second floor of the DuPont-Ball Library and get some help from the Academic Success Center. 

Gemini (May 21-June 21)

Playful Gemini may find their minds best stimulated with access to easy games for quick study breaks. Consider taking advantage of the seating and big Jenga games overlooking the Commons outside Lee’s Garage.

Cancer (June 22-July 22)

Cancer signs are known to be nurturing and emotionally intuitive. These are great traits to bring to a study group! Consider forming a group chat with your peers and meet up on the first floor of the library to support each other in studying.

Leo (July 23-August 22)

The hyper-focused Leo can study absolutely anywhere they put their minds to. Put this to the test: lay a blanket out on Libby Lawn and try to split your time between studying and speaking to all the friendly faces you’ll spot.

Virgo (August 23- September 22)

Clear-headed and logical Virgo needs a room that inspires them to get into the zone. Park yourself in an empty classroom and channel the educational energy to push you through your to-do list.

Libra (September 23-October 23)

Always stuck between worlds, extroverted Libra would do well in a buzzing environment like the coffee shop. Grab a booth seat if you’re lucky and study amidst your community. 

Scorpio (October 24-November 21)

Shh! Secretive Scorpio likes peace, quiet and privacy when studying. If this sounds like you, head down to the bottom floor of the library. There’s plenty of individual seating and reminders that it’s a quiet space.

Sagittarius (November 22-December 21)

Freedom lovers like Sagittarius might not like to feel tied down to campus, so why not explore? Check out local favorites like Trilogy Coffee or Boston Coffeehouse for a change of scenery. 

Capricorn (December 22-January 19)

Capricorns have a bit of a reputation for being overachievers. If you find yourself in need of a spot to have a late night study session, then Brown Hall is a great pick. Access to vending machines can make all the difference during midterm season.

Aquarius (January 20th-February 18)

It’s easiest for Aquarius to thrive in artsy and comfortable environments. This makes the Flagler Lounge an ideal study spot. Sink into a spot on the welcoming brown couch and crack open your books.

Pisces (February 19-March 20)

Known for creativity and generosity, Pisces makes a great host. Consider inviting friends to your place and offering study snacks. Being surrounded by friends in a comfortable space could be what it takes to get you into a study mindset.