Thanksgiving Horoscopes

Kitty Geoghan, Section Editor - The Reporter

ARIES (March 21 – April 20)

You’re always so independent, Aries, and that’s a good thing. But there’s no shame in accepting help from others. This Thanksgiving, take some time to be thankful for the support and love you receive from those around you.

TAURUS (April 22 – May 21)

Face it, Taurus, you have a stubborn side. Your ability to stick to your guns is commendable, but don’t forget that change can be good too. Make sure to appreciate the positive changes that are making your life better.

GEMINI (May 22 – June 21)

You’re a social butterfly most of the time, Gemini, and a lot of that is due to your sense of humor. You have a way with words that draws others to you and keeps them laughing at all the right times. This is a gift to be grateful for, and as you’re reconnecting with family and friends over the holidays, your humor will have a chance to shine.

CANCER (June 23 – July 22)

Your emotions can be overwhelming sometimes, Cancer. But that doesn’t mean your sensitive heart isn’t a positive attribute. Your ability to feel deeply and really care about others makes you a great friend to have, and that’s something to be thankful for.

LEO (July 23 – August 22)

You have a taste for the extravagant, Leo, and the simpler pleasures in life are sometimes overlooked. Even the smallest things can be cause for celebration, though, like an A on a difficult exam or a cute dog on your walk home. Take some time to notice and be thankful for these smaller blessings.

VIRGO (August 24 – September 23)

At this point in the semester, Virgo, you’re running full speed ahead. Working hard and getting things done is important, but don’t forget to take time for yourself. Use this holiday season as an opportunity to take a break and be thankful for a moment of peace.

LIBRA (September 24 – October 23)

Your agreeable nature makes you a natural peacekeeper, Libra. When your friends turn to you for mediation, you might be feeling like you’re constantly caught in the middle. But you do love your friends, deep down, no matter what happens. Be sure to give them the thanks and appreciation they deserve this holiday season.

SCORPIO (October 24 – November 22)

This is a stressful time for you, Scorpio, and you might not feel like every person around you is really in your corner. It’s time to take stock of your relationships and work on cutting toxic people out of your life. That said, remember also to appreciate the good people in your life. They’re out there, and when you really need them, they won’t let you down.

SAGITTARIUS (November 23 – December 21)

You’ve got your eyes on the stars, Sagittarius. You always have, and the appeal of faraway places and new experiences keeps you going. But still, your family and your home will always be there. This holiday season, take a moment to be thankful for the constants in your life and the people and places you came from.

CAPRICORN (December 23 – January 21)

You’re always working towards your next goal, Capricorn, and it can be difficult to look back and see how far you’ve come. But you’ve accomplished a lot so far, and that’s something to be thankful for. Take a break from your current pursuits to appreciate the projects you’ve finished and the things you’ve achieved.

AQUARIUS (January 22 – February 20)

You have a bit of an eccentric side, Aquarius. Sometimes it might seem like this is a drawback – not everyone appreciates your unusual interests and talents. But your uniqueness is something to be celebrated, and you should be thankful that you break the mold in so many ways. It’s too boring to be like everyone else.

PISCES (February 21 – March 20)

Your imagination is your superpower, Pisces, but you may not always use it to the fullest. The adult world doesn’t always foster creativity as much as it should. You, though, ought to be grateful for such a gift, and appreciate your creative spirit.