International Week: A Comprehensive Guide

Are you interested in venturing out into the world through Stetson’s International week? Check out a schedule of the remaining events in the week.

November 7, 2018

November 7th

International Scavenger Hunt Continues

Domestic students will have a list of items they have to find in another language. Students will seek help from international students to find the items. This reoccurring event will continue until November 9th from 11am-2pm in front of the CUB Circle. Cultural credit is approved for this event.

World Movie Night

This event features an international film and cultural awareness. This event will be from 5:00pm-9:00pm in Sage Hall 213. The event is RSVP only and cultural credit is available.

Diwali and International Holiday Informational

Join your fellow Stetson students to learn about international holidays that focus on Diwali and Japanese Winter Light Festival. The session will be in Flagler 213 from 6:30-7:30 pm. This event is not open to the public, but cultural credit is available.

November 8th

London and Paris Fashion

An informational session will be held by a Stetson faculty member to discuss the upcoming Fashion Entrepreneurship course in London and Paris in Elizabeth 309 from 5:00pm-6:00pm. This event will be cultural credit.

Unity Circle: Panel of Diversity

Are you interested in learning about the struggles Stetson international students face while in DeLand? This event will represent international students from each continent with an open forum for students to ask questions. Join the panel in 25L of the library from 5:00-6:30 pm.

CoCo

Do you enjoy watching movies and receiving cultural credit? Well, the International Education week has got you covered with students embracing cultural diversity by watching CoCo and learning about Día de Los Muertos. To watch this film, come to Elizabeth 315 from 6:00-8:00pm.