Daily Briefing – Tuesday, 11/6

November 6, 2018

International Scavenger Hunt

Join other domestic students for a great multicultural opportunity. Students will be given a list of items to find in another language, and can get the help of international students in this campus wide scavenger hunt! Cultural credit will be provided at the CUB circle flag from 11:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M..

29th Annual Undergraduate Juried Student Art Exhibition

Experience the wonder of student art at the Hand Art Center, Libby Gallery, with this exploration of the arts. Regardless of major, artists may submit any four visual works of their choice. Cultural credit will be provided from 11:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. in the Hand Art Center.

Big Words: Give

Join Board of Trustees Emeritus, Nestor de Armas, in a conversation about giving from a spiritual perspective. Cultural credit will be provided from 6:30 to 8:00 P.M. in the Rinker Welcome Center.

Stetson Volleyball v. Florida Gulf Coast

Come support your volleyball team in their battle against Florida Gulf Coast University! Located in the Edmunds Center, from 6:00 to 8:00 P.M..

Chamber Orchestra Concert | Anthony Hose, Conductor

Come see Stetson’s chamber orchestra make amazing music in Elizabeth Hall 100. Admission is free, and cultural credit will be provided from 7:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M..